miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

El Libro de Hoy

I miss you so much, Wanderer...


And then I discover it could get worse, you were building my coffin, you were driving my hoarse.
I thought it was you and I loved you the most, but I was just keeping my enemies close... Bang bang shot u dead, shot my lover in the head, now my lover is dead and i have no regrets HE DESERVE IT! (8)

 Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! - Dr. Seuss


 - No, si tú estas bien, los malditos somos otros... - dijo ella con desprecio atizando el fuego una vez más.- El Libro de Hoy


 It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the sea...


Only the paranoid survive
 
 
 A una mujer nunca le mientas, porque si
te esta preguntando algo ..,.. Es porque ya
sabe toda la verdad...

 The end of the century
I said my goodbyes
For what it’s worth
I always aim to please
But I nearly died

For what it’s worth
Come on lay with me
‘Cause I’m on fire
For what it’s worth
I tear the sun in three
To light up your eyes


 El tren de la alegría esta aquí y yo soy un pasajero. que más da si voy arriba o abajo, en todos lados es igual...


I MISS MY MAGIC, AND TO WRITE ABOUT IT...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario