jueves, 2 de marzo de 2017

Cuando una pendeja se harta de ser "la pendeja de todos" - El Libro de Hoy

Hey, you out there. Let me tell you something:

The road worths the road.

Most of the time we struggle to get somewhere we don’t really know where it is or how are we gonna be when we get there. We ALL struggle. End very very often we feel alone and we think one final day “enough is enough”.

That day is today for me.

I give up with this and with the way I have been done thing because it’s not working anymore… if ever did. I realize today why people laugh at me and why I’m always heart broken and feeling disappointed of everyone. And I decided to not expect a single thing from no one. I understand the implications. Somehow it already happens and it has been that way my whole life. But today it’s complete. I’m alone. Me, myself and I and I will fight harder, and I will lose bigger and when I will fall… well, that’s gonna be a one or two broken bones. But I’m willing to do it because I’m tired and I just had ENOUGH.

I won’t expect a single thing now. I will walk my path and definitely I will be harder with myself, because that’s the only chance I have of not failing and not crying in empty public toiletts or not looking at the stupid mirror inside the elevator always asking “why?” to myself.

I’m not sure how it’s gonna be at the end of the road but now I will walk and run just for the road itself and for being here now. And I won’t wait for anyone, and I will close some doors and some windows and I will open others. The answer to all our troubles most of the times is inside us. I’m still looking for some and also I already found ones.

But the principle is this, my road worths my road. The next step on in is decided by all the effort of the one and giving now. And that next step worths all my work and sacrifice, so I WON’T GIVE UP. Because no matter the end, every next step worths the step I am giving right now.

Cuando una pendeja se harta de ser "la pendeja de todos" - El Libro de Hoy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario