martes, 25 de agosto de 2015

When animals dream

The questions I don't want to ask
The answers I don't want to hear...
The things you always say
The things I always hear.
Not now from you, but from ALL of you,
for years before and more to come

You set the time
I listen. I cry.
I always wait.
Always in vain.

I should have known
I should have known

No time for fools
The joke is on you

A funny girl
Not so funny
When every night
She sleeps alone
No one around
She thinks "I'm alive...
But dead inside"

She carries on
Always on her own
She is tired
of carry all alone

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
If there's no hero
in her sky

No time for lovers
and dreamers are crashed
The dust of losing
all your mind.

When animals dream
They wish to call home
and someone to pick them
so they're not alone
Somone to sleep with
Someone to talk
And cuddling next something
That is alive

Belonging is a high price to pay
but willing am I
I don't wanna be lost
I don't want to be denied.




[Ahora, a la selva, ¡Y tigre para siempre!]



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario