martes, 8 de diciembre de 2009



I feel like the fuckin' Edward Cullen in giving up about trying to stay away from you.


I know it goes to hurt more at the end but I juts can't help myself.

I'm crashing into you even if it destroys me.







I'm still thinking on turquoise.

(Right now i'm having a deja vu)... this is coming somewhere...

I afraid it doesn't lead to a good end.






Sid:
IT FEELS THIS WAY INSIDE


Tony:
NOBODY IS GOING TO SAVE ME, RIGHT?

NO KNIGHT IN SHINNY ARMOR
NO SKINNY BOY STARING AT ME AT THE BOOKSTORE

NO LOVELY AND GRUMPY BOY KISSING ME GOOD NIGHT


Cassie:
NO, THANKS

15 POUNDS LESS AND KEEP LOSING







Art & Kat:
When I see things like this ones I really want to kill myself




















HEY VIRGIN MARY!:

Virgin Mary, had you ever being in love with a boy that doesn't love you back?







Christ:
I have visited this place so much the last weeks.

I just ask for the same things.

Help me
Can you make him come back?
Can you help me to desappear or just to erase my mind?
Don't let it be cancer.


Lovers:
I want do sleep like this one day...

Every day I feel more far away from this idea...

I'm just not going to get it, right?

Every day we are apart we miss the chance of living and enjoying our happiness.

How can you see that?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario