lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

La frase de Felicity

If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me


Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can pretty much change your life forever. – Felicity

When your heart gets broken, you sort of see the cracks in everything. – Sally

I'm learning little by little that we decide what our lives are gonna be. Things happen to us. But it's our reactions that matter. - Sally 

You can't know who that person is, the person who will become your ultimate confidant, your soul mate, or your lover. – Sally

If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me. – Sally

I've become a real believer in not defining every single thing. Seems like everytime you think you've figured out what something is, it just becomes something else. - Sally

Sometimes bad things just happen -- no reason, no purpose. They just occur and we're left to pick up the pieces the best we can. – Sally

Our best decisions, the ones that we never regret, come from listening to ourselves. – Sally

Sometimes in a relationship, going through hell isn't so bad if you come out of it a little stronger. The same is true about friends. – Sally

Love is complicated -- full of sacrifice and compromise. But maybe that’s the best part. – Sally

Do you know what I definitely believe in? Fate -- that things happen for a reason. – Felicity

Maybe getting over someone you’re in love with isn’t impossible. Unless, maybe you don’t actually get over it. Maybe you just learn to live with it. – Felicity

The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back. – Sally

Richard: It's the classic ex-girlfriend sabotage maneuver.

Noel: Love? Unbelievably overrated. Let me ask you a question, The Clinic guarantees that you will never have an aching heart again! Isn’t that what you said you wanted?
Felicity: Yes, but not anymore if not feeling heartache means not feeling anything, forget it! …I’ll take all of love’s pain, if it means I might get to feel some of love’s happiness!




Ben: I always remember this one thing a teacher said, which was: all the interesting people she knew, they had no idea what they were gonna do with their lives when they were twenty. So, chances are I'm gonna turn out to be a pretty interesting guy. For some reason Felicity cares about me and on a good day, I feel like I might become everything she sees in me, and it's because of that, and it's because of about a million other reasons, that she means...she means pretty much the world to me. (edit)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario