martes, 28 de enero de 2014

Luka and Abby

"I remember watching television and reading newspapers, saying that we had to fight. And then my family was gone, and I couldn’t remember why it was all so important, what difference did it all make. My children were dead." -Luka
"Take care of yourself...I mean it." -Abby

"You're with them when they're most vulnerable, when they're naked, weak, hurt...You touch them, look at their bodies, see them more closely than their families, their lovers, but it's mechanical and temporary." -Luka

"Get Luka; He's tall." -Abby (submitted by Estefi)

"There was cartoon I once saw in a magazine. A little man is sitting in a room with two doors. One door says “Do Not Enter” and the other says “Do Not Exit”. So he just sits there, holding his hat." -Luka

"I had a relationship with someone I cared about, which I then ruined." -Luka

"I miss you, Abby." -Luka

Matilda (patient): "You don't even have to try, do you?"
Luka: "What?"
Matilda: "With the ladies..."

Luka: "Cut-ie pie."
Carol: "That's cutie pie."
Luka: "Oh, thank you."

Luka: "It's- it's great, you have to come see it."
Abby: "Your hotel room?"
Luka: "Yeah!...I...I a...I mean no...I me- argh."
Luka: "I'd never ask of such a thing from a lady, especially after just one kiss."
Abby: "No, I'd hope not." [they kiss]

"Weaver rules: Play by them or die by them." -Abby

"So any fool can get into heaven if he's scared enough to say he's sorry right before he dies?" -Luka

"I'm sorry I hurt you, Abby. I didn't want to hurt you." -Luka

"It's the dance we do. You get lost in it for a little while, but it always ends the same." -Abby

"I need you...they're kicking my a** in Pictionary." -Luka

"I could be a princess!" -Abby

"You touch her again...I'll kill you." -Luka

Luka: "We could haunt zombies together."
Abby: "Couldn't we just reason with them?"

"Hadn't seen you smile for a while...forgot how pretty you are." -Luka

"Oh, tall, dark, handsome, and mysterious!" -Abby

Abby: "He stares at me?"
Maggie: "All the time."

"I just want you to be happy, Abby." -Luka

"I lost them all." -Luka

"You're beautiful." -Luka

"I want you." -Luka
"When you're not looking he stares at you all the time." -Maggie

"Making love with me makes you think of a priest with Lupus?" -Abby

"Abby? You have a feather." -Luka


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario